About the Downtown Market
Downtown Market is over 5,000 square feet of artisans and entrepreneurs. Housing over 70 vendors, we are the largest artisan market in Front Royal offers a unique shopping experience. Downtown Market also houses an Art Studio that offers workshop and classes.
We have become a destination those who want to shop local and make beautiful things. You are sure to find something for everyone. It is fun just to come in and browse our big selection of collectibles, antiques, handmade crafts, and gift items. We have a wide variety of one of a kind, new as well as vintage merchandise makes it a different experience every time. You name it, you can find it here!
About the Owners
Cynthia owner of Bright New Image brings a strong background of antiques and design to the Downtown Market. She resides with her family in Front Royal, Virginia. She is a mother of two boys. Abel and Dylan.
Teresa owner of Strokes of Creativity brings a background in business management and art to the Downtown Market. She resides with her family in Front Royal, Virginia. She is the grandmother of a feisty little boy named Finn.
These ladies started the Downtown Market , DTMFR, LLC in February of 2020. A true family owned and operated business.
We carry locally-made and goods from locally owned businesses. You will find
- jewelry & accessories
- bath and beauty products including natural soaps, lotions, beard oils, lip balms, serums and scented candles and wax melts
- a wide variety of wall art
- greeting cards that range from sweet to sassy
- kitchen items including mugs, cooking spoons, tea towels, serving trays, and coasters
- t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hoodies in both men’s and women’s styles and cuts
- specialty foods, jams, and drinks.
- Candies, toys, and crafts
- and much, much more.